Everyone likes to find ways to save money, right? Fortunately, there are a number of discounts that can save you money on your insurance. Some discounts are pretty common – auto/home policy, multi-policy discount, good student, good credit score, and premiums paid in full. But there are also some lesser known discounts. Do you qualify for any?
- Volunteer EMS or firefighter
- Individuals with post-high school degrees
- Those who get a quote in advance (before current policy expires)
- Certain careers, including teachers
- Some employers offer discounts, such as Kwik Trip or Wick Homes
- Businesses who are members of the Chamber of Commerce
- Individuals who are part of membership organizations, such as AARP or an Alumni group
- Longevity discount for those who were with their prior insurance company a long time
- Individuals over 45 years of age
- Homes with a new or newer roof or claim-free history; age of the home
If you think you qualify for any of these discounts and would like to do a policy review, contact Meyer Insurance today.